January 1, 2013

2013 // WELCOME THE UNKNOWN

Welcome to 2013, friends. I'm determined to make this year one for the books.

1
In 2013, I'll graduate from college.

2
I'll search for and (hopefully) land a real-world, career-related job.

3
I'll make a decision to stay or to go.

4
I'll travel a bit. I know, without a doubt, that I'll be seeing Paris!

5

I'll find a new roof to cover my head, a new place that I'll call "home."

6
I'll have to say goodbye-for-now to many of my friends.

7
I'll say hello to a few new ones.

8
This is my resolution - to welcome the unknown. In 2013, I'll revel in the life-changing decisions I get to make. I'll appreciate all of the things I do know. I'll make an amazing life for myself. I'll do all of these things and more. Happy 2013, everyone! 


9

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be such a big year for you... So exciting! And PARIS! Finally, you get to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY PARIS! So jealous! Next year for me. Bon voyage!!

    ReplyDelete