July 26, 2012

BOOKWORM // A GIRL'S GUIDE TO HUNTING AND FISHING

No, this book by Melissa Bank is not about hunting and fishing. It's about love and other gushy stuff. Don't be fooled by the tomboy cover.


I actually enjoyed this read. It was a great travel book to have during the convention in Florida. My brain was fried at the end of each day and reading about the latest forays in this book was actually refreshing. I can't say that I learned too much about anything. I'm not even sure that this book had a giant takeaway for me. The characters are vague in my mind now, and I can hardly remember the plot. But it was exactly what I wanted and needed at the time. Sometimes, I need books like this to be palate cleansers in my reading diet.

Do you know what I mean? Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment